When it comes to online sports betting, it all comes down to how you prepare that will ultimately determine if you are a winner or loser each week. There are some players who feel winning $100 a week is a win, while there are those who feel winning only $500 is a loss. You are […]
About WATP Gambling Blog
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud WATP Gambling Blog contributed a whooping 28 entries.
Entries by WATP Gambling Blog
If you are new to online poker, and have not yet got into multi-tabling, you may be wondering if it is something you should be doing. After all, there must be pros and cons to multi-tabling in online poker, and it may be a good practice for you? Some of the pros are actually obvious, […]
Make no mistake about it, the best players at the online sports wagering websites betting on soccer games are not relying on luck. These players are working hard to choose the right teams, and they don’t allow their emotions to get in the way. Here are a few of the ways to improve your luck […]
Betting on football games can be frustrating. Especially if you lose far more than you win. It is possible to become a regular winner when betting on judi online games, however, but there are certain things you should be doing. Find your niche and learn everything about it — If you want to maximize your […]
When it comes to online casinos in Malaysia, some are reputable and some are not. That is why, if you want to register with a Malaysian casino and start gambling there, check these things before you do. Are they operating under international laws? — Some Malaysian casinos operate under international gambling laws and some do […]
Do not assure yourself when you gamble, it solely relies on luck. Most gamblers can win the game without any difficulties, however, there are some who experiences troubles. In order to garner success, gamblers have developed strategies, nevertheless these strategies aid their troubles during the game. Here are the tips to help you win money […]
Sports betting is to win money from a bet over a sports game. If you are interested and curious of sports betting, here is a guide for you. Why bet on sports? Because, it is simple to learn. Sports betting is not complicated, all you have to do is understand the basic mechanics of how […]
Accumulator. The bets are reinvested on a subsequent wager. Action. The number of bets placed on a specific game. Beard. The person who bets for someone to conceal their identity. Bookmaker. The person who accept bets on a sporting event. Chalk player. The favorite team, athlete, or horse of a person. Edge. The advantage of […]
Our team solely designed the website for entertainment and information. In our site, the concepts of online gambling and casino are thoroughly articulated. We aspire to be one of the most influential gambling guide sites, we cover online casino and entertainment.
- InnSpire leverages Zyxel's Nebula Cloud Network Solution at Tachi Palace Hotel & CasinoInnSpire has implemented a customized cloud-based Wi-Fi network infrastructure, along with its IPTV guestroom solution at the Tachi Palace Hotel & Casino in Lemoore, Calif.
- CEO pay in the shrinking casino industryThe list of public gaming CEOs keeps shrinking as consolidation continues to impact the casino industry.
- The latest progressive slot machine trendsCutting-edge progressive jackpot technology is sparking a slot machine evolution on brick-and-mortar gaming floors across the U.S. and around the world.
- Marketing strategies for U.S. online sports bettingThe post-Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act (PASPA) environment is very much in its nascent stage, providing unique opportunities for land-based casinos and i-gaming operators in the expanding U.S. sports betting market.
- Keys to the KingdomMorse Watchmans has existed since 1882, originally selling guard tour products. In the early 1990s, the company recognized the need for organizations to control and track their keys. This was the impetus for the development of the KeyWatcher, the first key stand-alone key management system that electronically released keys to authorized users.